Aims and Scope
American International Journal of Supply Chain Management is a Double-Blind Peer-Reviewed Refereed International Journal published by the American Center of Science and Education. The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online version is free to access and download. The journal accepts article submissions by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Optimization in Supply Chain Management
- Logistics, Transportation, Distribution, and Materials Handling
- Manufacturing and Service Systems Design
- Maintenance Engineering and Management
- Production and Inventory Management
- Purchasing and Sourcing Management
- Operations Planning, Scheduling, and Control
- Artificial Intelligence and Expert System
- Information Technology
- Hazard and Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Healthcare Systems Engineering
- Strategy Planning
- Human Resource Management for Operations
- Quality Management Systems and Tools
- Performance Measurement and Productivity
- Organizational Behavior in Relation to the Operation of Supply Chains
- Human factors, work organization, and workforce demographics
- Technology Management for Operations etc.
It is important to mention that all the works are showed without any kind of payment. All of them are published free from payments or taxes.