Aims and Scope
American International Journal of Business and Management Studies is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published by the American Center of Science and Education. The journal is published in both print and online versions. The journal accepts article submissions by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The online version is free to access and download. The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:-
- Global Business
- Business Law And Business Ethics
- Business Finance And Investment
- General Management
- Organizational Behavior And Theory
- Organization Studies
- Corporate Governance
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Production And Operations Management
- Information Technology Management
- Technology And Innovation
- Social Issues and Public Policy
- Public Administration and Relevant Subjects.
- First Review: The editor or Managing Editor decides whether the article fits within the journal’s aims and scope. Next, a check for the similarity rate is completed using Turnitin. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer-reviewed.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers' and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal are typically involved in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 5-6 weeks.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in American International Journal of Business and Management Studies is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- High Visibility: American International Journal of Business and Management Studies is indexed by Google Scholar.
- American Center of Science and Education takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure adding high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. American Center of Science and Education takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero-tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use Turnitin to check submissions against previous publications. American Center of Science and Education works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.