Aims and Scope
American International Journal of Agricultural Studies, ISSN 2641-4155 (Print) ISSN 2641-418X (Online) is an open-access journal that focuses on the diverse and interdisciplinary aspects of agriculture. It publishes peer-reviewed research papers, review articles, communications, and short notes without any restrictions on their length. The journal's primary objective is to disseminate scientific knowledge related to crop and animal production, biosecurity, postharvest handling of produce, agricultural technology, sustainable management of natural resources (land, soil, and water), rural management and development, and agriculture in dynamic environments.
- Agricultural Economics & Resource Management
- Agricultural technology
- Agricultural product health and safety
- Agriculture & Ecology
- Animal Agriculture & Science
- Animal production: livestock and poultry
- Aquacultural Science
- Biorenewable Resources
- Crop production: grains; legumes; fruits; vegetables; flowers; cotton
- General & Introductory Agriculture
- Diseases & Weeds
- Soil and water
- Tropical Agriculture etc.
Subject Area – Agricultural and Biological Sciences. Subject Category – Plant Science.
Subject Area – Agricultural and Biological Sciences. Subject Category – Agronomy and Crop Science.
Subject Area – Agricultural and Biological Sciences. Subject Category – Food Science.
Subject Area – Environmental Science. Subject Category- Ecology.