Editor-in-Chief of the AIJBMS Journal:
Dr.Umme Salma Mujtaba Hussein, University of Birmingham, UK
General Information of AIJBMS
ISSN: 2641-4937 (Print)
ISSN: 2641-4953 (Online)
Publisher: American Center of Science and Education
Management Office: 8700, Broadway St., Houston, TX-77061, USA
Publication and Update
Last day of Every Month
Journal Paper Publication Policy:---
- A maximum of thirty-nine (39) papers will be included in every journal issue (effective July 2020).
- Multiple submission of the same paper on different journal submissions will all be discarded (effective July 2020).
- The paper title, author, and corresponding author(s) names should be the same as the submitted paper and on the submission system (effective July 2020).
- Each paper should only have one (1) corresponding author and cannot be changed (effective July 2020).
- If the plagiarism problem was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit the paper(s) to our journal for three years.
The paper will be removed even though it was already published, and this will be noticed on the home page (effective July 2020).
- If the double submission was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit a paper(s) to our journal for three years.
The paper will be removed even though it was published, and this will be noticed on the home page (effective July 2020)).
- Only paper(s) containing simulation, implementation, case study, or other evidence of research advancement will be published.
Ideal paper can be published after the editorial board grants permission after reviewing the paper (effective July 2020).
- Papers from one country cannot exceed 60% in every journal issue; it will be based on the first authors' nationality (effective July 2020).
- Only one (1) paper from the same author can be included in each issue regardless of role and order (effective July 2020).
- ACSE DOES NOT ALLOW ANY AGENTS FROM ANY COUNTRY to act on our behalf in collecting papers for our journals. ACSE has standard procedures in the publication of submitted papers.
Aims & Scope
American International Journal of Business and Management Studies is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal, published by the American Center of Science and Education. The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online version is free access and download.The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:-
- Global Business
- Business Law And Business Ethics
- Business Finance And Investment
- General Management
- Organizational Behavior And Theory
- Organization Studies
- Corporate Governance
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Production And Operations Management
- Information Technology Management
- Technology And Innovation
- Social Issues and Public Policy
- Public Administration and Relevant Subjects.
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers should not exceed 8,000 words.
3. A separate title page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s).
4. The first page of an article should contain an abstract not exceeding 250 words and a maximum of eight keywords.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using uppercase roman numerals and shown after the list of references.
7. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
8. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order and follow the style of APA
9. The author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts.
10. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted, and the publication fee should be paid within 10 working days.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (https://www.turnitin.com).
All submissions will be checked by turnitin before being sent to reviewers.
Keep a Similarity Index <30% and single-source matches are not >6%
- ERA(Excellence in Research for Australia -Indexing in Progress
- Crossref Member
- IMPACT FACTOR( American Quality Centre for Journals)
- IMPACT FACTOR (Research Bib)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Slides Share
- The Open Science Framework (OSF)
Indexing/Ranking Under Process In:--
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics)
- ERA(Excellence in Research for Australia)
- VHB-JOURQUAL (Category C)
- ESSEC Rankings of Journals
- IBSS (ProQuest's List)
- JourQUAL 2.1 (Germany)
- The Association of Business Schools' (ABS) Academic Journal Guide
- The Chartered Association of Business Schools' (CABS) Academic Journal Guide
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business journal ranking (AACSB) (USA)
- University of Sydney Business School Journal Rankings List (Australia)
- Internet Archive
- Journal Factor
- International Journal Research Citation Index (IJRCI)
- Microsoft Academic Example
- International journal impact factor (IJIF)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CNKI Scholar
- IARC Impact Factor
- Saif Scholars Impact
- International Society for Research Activity (ISRA)
- Live Journal
- International Journal Impact Factor
- ANVUR journal list (Italy)
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- NSD Database (Norway)
- SIDREA (Italy)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Germany)
- ZBW economic journal list (Germany)
- EconBiz (Germany)
- BASE (Germany)
- European Reference Index for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (ERIH PLUS) (Norway)
- EconLit (American Economic Association, USA)
- Pubindex (Colombia)
- List of Journals recommended by the Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science
- EconStor (Germany)
- Dimensions (Altmetric) (UK)
- Qualis (Brazil)
- Polish Scholarly Bibliography (PBN)
AIJBMS is Indexing Under Process in the digital libraries of the following world’s universities and centers:--
- ProQuest Pharma Collection (ProQuest)
- Bielefeld University Library (Germany)
- German National Library of Science and Technology
- European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Open Science in Europe
- Open Science MOOC, Berlin, Germany
- British Library
- Federal Science Library (Canada)